I am committed to providing one-on-one physiotherapy to help people live active, adventurous lives.
Whether it is lifting grandbabies or climbing mountains, I love that physiotherapy helps create positive change in people’s lives.
My treatment approach includes:
- Manual Therapy (joint mobilizations, adjustments, muscle energy technique, active releases)
- IMS / Functional Dry Needling®
- Soft Tissue Release (Massage, Cupping, Gua Sha, Frictions)
- Taping & Bracing
- Exercise Prescription & Movement Retraining
- Yoga / Pilates Therapy (using breath, postures, mindfulness)
These “hands-on” therapies are powerful tools for healing and balancing our bodies. My hope is to take patients further by arming them with the confidence, knowledge and body awareness needed to manage their health in the long term.
I have worked in private practice orthopaedics in Whistler, Squamish and North Vancouver. I have a Master’s Degree in Physiotherapy from the University of British Columbia, am certified in Acupuncture from the Acupuncture Foundation of Canada Institute, and am trained in Intramuscular Stimulation (IMS) through Kinetacore. I have a Level 1 Diploma of Advanced Manual and Manipulative Therapy, as well as additional training courses in manual therapy and orthopaedics.
Certified Acupuncture Provider (CAFCI)
Certified IMS / Functional Dry Needling® (Kinetacore)
Member of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association